- As kids build and play with the adorable animal figures in their different habitats, they develop key creative, imaginative and practical skills that will last a lifetime.
- This 175-piece set contains colorful bricks and pieces that build into a monkey, tiger, toucan, panda, elephant, giraffe, crocodile, penguin and whale, plus 3 awesome environments: Arctic, jungle and savannah.
- It's easy for little hands to pick up and place these toddler-friendly pieces. With 9 animals and 3 habitats to build, there’s enjoy endless imaginative fun to enjoy (but look out for the crocodile’s opening mouth!).
- Little animal lovers will go wild for these 9 animal friends. With safe, easy-to-handle pieces, this versatile educational toy makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for toddlers aged 18 months and up.
- With the penguin measuring over 3” (8cm) high and the palm tree over 5” (13cm) high, this animal-figure playset provides hands-on play on a generous scale. Combine with other LEGO® DUPLO® sets for even more fun.
- The hands-on play can begin straightaway. No batteries needed – all the open-ended imaginative fun is fueled by kids’ unlimited imaginations!
- Simple instructions provide ideas and inspiration for parents and toddlers. Once the creative building and imaginative role-play begins, the shared pleasure and developmental benefits will never end.
- Introduce preschoolers to stimulating, open-ended play with LEGO® DUPLO® playsets. Toddler-friendly bricks with familiar scenes, animals and objects combine to make great gifts for kids with curious minds.
- LEGO® DUPLO® toddler playsets meet the highest industry standards and our meticulous quality testing. This ensures bricks are easy for little hands to pick up, place and pull apart – and it's been that way since 1969.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces to make sure every kids' DUPLO playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
All kids love animals, right? And with these 9 adorable animals from around the world, they can build and play while developing key creative, imaginative and practical skills. Toddlers’ first animal playset Youngsters relate to the recognizable animal friends, so when they build and play, it benefits their emotional development as well as their fine motor skills. As they rearrange the figures and accessories, they role-play stories, expand their imagination and develop their visual-spatial awareness. Little animal lovers will have endless imaginative fun with these adorable friends. And parents and carers can share precious developmental milestones as they join in the fun. Educational building toys for toddlers LEGO® DUPLO® sets bring familiar scenes to life with colorful, easy-to-handle, safe pieces that excite toddlers' imaginations and put creative control right into preschoolers' hands.